The most ignored words in the world.
I need to read the facts before I form an opinion
I do this sometimes. It’s all good. The real idiots are the ones who don’t change their opinions in light of facts.
Im uncomfortable with the dangan ronpa opening because I do not wish to see a murderous psychopathic plush bear sensually dance
MONOBEAR HAS FEELINGS YOU KNOW
this guy was watching the vmas with me and now he’s educating himself how precious is that
he keeps asking me all these questions about aspects of feminism and he’s like “so basically it’s about letting women do what they want without being judged for it” and I was like yea and he was like “oh okay that’s so simple why isn’t everyone a feminist” it’s precious
update: I banged him
Feminism isn’t about standing up for pedophiles and abusers? I think he needs a new teacher
yall giving this boy too much credit imho no offensive
this post is annoying as shit. congrats to the 2 ugly white people that had sex because one taught the other how to use google
Update: I banged him because I thought he gave a shit about this movement, not because I liked him as a person.
Jokes on you for being easy, now if only every guy could learn to wiki feminism around a feminist. There’d be no more men struggling to find partners.
I am confused by the spite.
What’s wrong with her deciding to bang him? I mean. I wouldn’t call myself a feminist. But really. Why the hate?
Odds are, she didn’t just bang him over feminism. Come on team. We know better than that.
Because she implies only men who have knowledge of her Shitty movement are worthy of sex with her.
There was literally nothing in this post other than “he googled feminism, I banged him.”
You might as well do something like
"Vote democrat this year and I’l suck your dick."
That’s why the hate, because its using sex to push a political agenda. Lets see some female Nazi’s offering up pussy for people to come to their meetings and see how quickly people lose their god damn minds.
i tried googling the original laina “update: i banged him” post and this came up. tune in for more comparisons of feminism to nazism
Here ya go, have some fucking more.
both feminism and Nazism have
- discriminated against individuals on the basis of their genetic code
- promoted the view that the targeted group was inferior genetically and behaviourally
- promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being labelled as ‘parasites’
- promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being constantly ridiculed
- promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being laughed at even when mutilated
- demonised the target group by labelling them as perverts and sexual criminals
- sought to break the target group away from their families
- promoted the view that the targeted group was responsible for most of the major ills in society
- disseminated lies and disinformation about the targeted group in order to further promote their own ideology
- disseminated lies and disinformation about historical matters
- used intimidation, threats and coercion to prevent their opponents from speaking out
- promoted the lie that the privileged group consisted of innocent ‘victims’ of the targeted group
- demanded special privileges in the workplace for members of the privileged group e.g. preferential job placements for women
- discriminated against the targeted group in educational matters and in the workplace
- perverted the justice system so that members of the targeted group were easily discriminated against in the law e.g. in family courts
- arranged matters so that accusers from the privileged group could be shielded by anonymity in the courtroom e.g. in sex-assault cases.
- arranged matters so that defendants from the targeted group had to ‘prove’ their innocence e.g. in sex-assault and domestic violence cases
- arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define what, legally, was to be deemed ‘a crime’, e.g. where nowadays the ‘feelings’ of women rather than the behaviours of men are the determinants of what constitutes ‘a crime’
- arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define how the law was to view certain matters e.g. a fetus inside a woman can now be deemed by her - at her whim - to be a worthless piece of tissue or a prospective baby - with all the ramifications of this - regardless of how the father might feel about it all (also sexual harassment, etc.)
- arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group more severely than members of the privileged group for the very same crime e.g. in domestic violence and murder cases.
- arranged matters so that members of the targeted group were made responsible for the choices and behaviours of members of the privileged group e.g. in paternity fraud cases where duped fathers still have to pay child support
- arranged matters so that members of the privileged group who harmed, or even murdered, members of the targeted group were shown undue leniency - and were often actually applauded for their actions
- arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group severely for even trivial offences, e.g. domestic violence, sexual harassment
- arranged matters so that members of the privileged group earned a right to the property of members of the targeted group for no other reason than that they were members of the privileged group e.g. alimony, child custody.
- arranged matters so that certain speech or attitudes directed against the privileged group were criminalised e.g. biased ‘hate speech’ laws.
- punished those who protested against the prevailing ideology; e.g. for being politically-incorrect.
- effectively controlled the mainstream media and the academic institutions and arranged for them to present a dishonest and dishonourable point of view in support of their ideology
- consistently highlighted and exaggerated the achievements and the suffering of the privileged group while downplaying the achievements and the suffering of the targeted group
- ran government-funded educational courses in universities (e.g. Women’s Studies, Title IX) and in schools to promote the privileged group at the expense of the targeted group.
- persisted in a long term campaign of hatred toward the targeted group, e.g. “A women needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” “Men think about sex every 15 seconds.”
Bar the heavy violence and the gas chambers - which came towards the end of the Nazis hold on power - feminism and early Nazism are rather similar.
It got better
Reblog this with the mobile app and add your 5 most most recently used emojis
If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me, I could buy out Fox News and force them to not only have some integrity, but to do exclusive segments on how terrible tumblr is.
I think I would actually make my own company to a copy of tumblr but only better and much more easier to post without getting harassed and bullied.
with moderators who actually do their fucking jobs, I hope
Here’s a list of problems that SJWs have helped solve:
If you think this is okay, you’re NOT for equality.
yeah but how did that little girl convince her mommy to buy her those shirts
You never know, she might have wasted her own money on them. Or she might have stolen them.
If you use YouTube, you need to know this.
You’ve heard all these rumblings about Net Neutrality over the past several months. Let’s get real: this is about controlling online video. It is estimated that by 2017, video content will account for 80-90% of all global Internet traffic.
This isn’t just about not being able to binge-watch a series on Netflix. It’s about the future of online video as we know it.
Whether your YouTube channel is home to daily vlogs, short films, or just that one video from when the cinnamon challenge seemed like a good idea, you’re a video creator. Your content and comments help shape this community. Let’s keep it that way.
Net Neutrality means that your YouTube videos reach people at the same speed as clips from last night’s episode of the Tonight Show. It means a level playing field for video creators looking to reach an audience. But new Net Neutrality rules could mess that up.
Here’s the deal: Telecommunications companies already charge us to access the Internet through our homes and our phones. New FCC rules could allow them to also charge content providers (like YouTube, Netflix, and even PBS) for access to our eyeballs. It could create a fast lane for Jimmy Fallon’s clips, and slow lane for your YouTube videos.
It is really important that the FCC understands that online video creators care about Net Neutrality. Even if you’ve only ever uploaded ONE VIDEO, you are a creator and you have a voice.
If you can, please add your channel to our petition. We’ll deliver this to the FCC in September and demonstrate that the online video community cares about this issue.